Sales Manager (Cyprus)
Hybrid • Lemesos, Lemesós, Cyprus • Full-time
We are webhotelier | primalres, a travel tech group that has been serving the tourism industry for the past 15 years. Holding a leading position in Greece & Cyprus, we are also among the largest in Europe.
Our group provides innovative and reliable solutions to 17.400+ hotels and other accommodation providers in 38 countries through a world-class e-business ecosystem that includes: webhotelier booking engine, primalres channel manager, property management systems such as the cloud-based hotelizer, the on-premises hotel works, loggia integrated platform for vacation rentals, as well as roompay a hospitality-focused payments management system powered by Viva.com. Complementing our ecosystem are various interconnected add-ons, such as a dynamic B2B marketplace for direct bookings with 35.000+ travel companies, metasearch connectivity, a real-time reporting and analytics suite, and a dynamic pricing app. Renowned workspace apps seamlessly integrate with our core products, adding value to our ecosystem and creating significant synergies.
We have a team of 125+ people who provide high-level support and consultation services, contributing significantly to the digital transformation of hotels and accommodation providers worldwide. At our core, we value innovation, teamwork, and a relentless pursuit of excellence.
Joining our team means stepping into a world of limitless possibilities where you can shape the next generation of travel technology. Combining our deep knowledge of the industry with our passion for technology and applied science, our diverse, passionate, and dedicated team is at the forefront of creating solutions that not only help our customers remain competitive but also enhance the guest experience.
About the Team
Our dedicated team is currently composed of highly skilled professionals and we are poised for significant expansion. By joining our team, you will be at the forefront of a transformative journey, one that empowers you to create cutting-edge tech products in the hospitality and travel industry. These innovations will not only revolutionize the daily operations of thousands of hospitality industry employees but also reshape the very essence of travel for people across the globe.
About the role
As a Sales Manager you will focus on identifying, developing and managing long-term strategic collaborations with our clients.
This role plays an integral part in our Commercial Team.
- Be responsible for driving the sales and strategy to grow specific segments
- Lead client relationships by sourcing new business driven by revenue targets
- Take clients through the sales cycle from prospecting to solutioning to deal structure to contract
- Develop sales strategy for sales acceleration, including determining high potential client targets, use cases, verticals, etc.
- Drive lead-generation and prospecting program and ensure good response to new leads coming in
- Identify opportunities, advise existing and new clients on our products and solutions
- Spearhead sales efforts and coordinate with our product owners/specialists
- Bring new clients and expand our service proposition with existing clients
You feel you might not be experienced enough for the role or your experience is in a different field?
Our team welcomes applicants who can demonstrate their eagerness to learn fast and cover any gaps in their experience or skill set and who are very interested in expanding their knowledge.
Therefore, do not hesitate to drop us your application!
- BSc/MSc and extensive expertise in related field
- Robust background in e-business and/ or travel & tourism
- Proven track record in sales
- Prior experience with our tech products would be considered a plus (webhotelier/primalres ecosystems)
- Proficient in independent work, demonstrating a proactive and responsible attitude
- Solid precision and strong analytical abilities
- Strong communication in building long-term value-added relationships with our clients
- Have an international mindset
- Strong team-player attitude towards your work with simultaneous ability to lead and coordinate where appropriate
- Ability to drive execution of internal projects and external client demands
- Good problem-solving skills and ability to overcome challenges in a positive manner; adhering to strict deadlines and tight turnaround times
- Excellent command of written and spoken Greek & English
- Competitive compensation schemes
- Ongoing professional development and training opportunities
- Collaborative and supportive work environment
Webhotelier collects and processes personal data in accordance with applicable data protection laws. If you are a European Job Applicant see the privacy notice for further details.