Customer Setup Specialist
On site • Athens, Attiki, Greece • Full-time
At our company, we are dedicated to revolutionizing the travel industry by providing innovative technology solutions to our clients.
With a customer base of 16000+ hotels and other accommodation providers in 38 countries, our products not only transform the daily work of thousands of employees in the hospitality industry, but also redefine how people travel.
We are a trailblazing travel tech company committed to redefining the future of travel. At our core, we value innovation, teamwork and a relentless pursuit of excellence.
Joining our team means stepping into a world of limitless possibilities where you can shape the next generation of travel technology.
We are combining our deep knowledge of the industry with our passion for technology and applied science.
Our diverse, passionate and dedicated team is at the forefront of creating solutions that enable our customers to remain competitive but also enhance the guest experience.
About the role
As a Customer Setup Specialist, you will play a crucial role in ensuring that our customers experience a seamless onboarding process and receive top-notch support in setting up and optimizing their webhotelier and/or primalres systems.
You will be a key player in delivering exceptional service and ensuring our clients unlock the full potential of our cutting-edge technology solutions.
So, if you love supporting our clients, talking on the phone and making a difference, as well as having a passion for learning and looking for the opportunity to contribute to a rapidly growing organization in the travel tech industry, then we would love to hear from you.
1. Customer Onboarding Excellence:
- Lead the onboarding process for our new customers, welcoming them to our platform and ensuring a smooth transition.
- Cultivate a warm and professional relationship with clients to build trust and loyalty from day one.
2. System Configuration:
- Customize and configure webhotelier and/or primalres systems to meet the unique requirements of each customer.
- Utilize your overall knowledge to ensure that the systems are tailored to maximize efficiency and performance, resulting in a seamless experience for our clients.
- Provide comprehensive training sessions to our customers, empowering them to leverage the full potential of our products.
- Deliver clear, concise and engaging training materials to ensure clients are confident in utilizing the systems for their maximum benefit.
- Train and prepare our new employees.
4. Customer Satisfaction:
- Collaborate with our team to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction and work collectively to achieve service level targets.
- Continuously monitor customer feedback and adjust your approach to ensure that their needs and expectations are met.
The ideal candidate would possess:
- BSc/MSc in Tourism, Business Administration or relevant background would be preferred
- Exposure in start-up environment
- High degree of ownership, work ethic and a “can-do” attitude
- Customer success mindset & experience
- Strong communication, listening, priority management and organization skills
- Excellent command of English language, and knowledge of other foreign languages is considered a plus
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving abilities
- Good computer skills and confident user of MS Office (PowerPoint, excel)
- Passion for providing excellent service
- Competitive compensation schemes
- Ongoing professional development and training opportunities
- Collaborative and supportive work environment
All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.
Webhotelier collects and processes personal data in accordance with applicable data protection laws. If you are a European Job Applicant see the privacy notice for further details.