Customer Support Specialist (Rhodes)
Hybrid • Rhodes, Southern Aegean, Greece • Full-time
We are webhotelier | primalres, a travel tech group that has been serving the tourism industry for the past 15 years. Holding a leading position in Greece & Cyprus, we are also among the largest in Europe.
Our group provides innovative and reliable solutions to 17.400+ hotels and other accommodation providers in 38 countries through a world-class e-business ecosystem that includes: webhotelier booking engine, primalres channel manager, property management systems such as the cloud-based hotelizer, the on-premises hotel works, loggia integrated platform for vacation rentals, as well as roompay a hospitality-focused payments management system powered by Viva.com. Complementing our ecosystem are various interconnected add-ons, such as a dynamic B2B marketplace for direct bookings with 35.000+ travel companies, metasearch connectivity, a real-time reporting and analytics suite, and a dynamic pricing app. Renowned workspace apps seamlessly integrate with our core products, adding value to our ecosystem and creating significant synergies.
We have a team of 125+ people who provide high-level support and consultation services, contributing significantly to the digital transformation of hotels and accommodation providers worldwide. At our core, we value innovation, teamwork, and a relentless pursuit of excellence.
Joining our team means stepping into a world of limitless possibilities where you can shape the next generation of travel technology. Combining our deep knowledge of the industry with our passion for technology and applied science, our diverse, passionate, and dedicated team is at the forefront of creating solutions that not only help our customers remain competitive but also enhance the guest experience.
About the role
Our company is looking for well-organized, efficient, dependable individuals with a passion for technology and the travel industry to join its Customer Support function in Athens or Rhodes.
With primary duties focused around customer engagement, support and communication, candidates need to be exceptionally customer-centric, courteous, positive, engaging, detail-oriented and analytical.
Our team is responsible for customer engagement and support of our clients.
In this role you will:
- Respond to clients’ questions and requests through web-based tools as well as phone calls
- Capture all customer feedback and generate tickets for actions/ improvements/ bugs
- Organize & conduct product demonstrations, if needed
- Assist in the development of customer engagement processes and tools
- Follow latest customer support trends in the International start up businesses
- Be able to wear many “hats”; communicate and coordinate processes cross-functionally on a regular basis that will help meet targets
- Assist in achieving key performance metrics and goals
- Work in a fast-paced environment
So, if you love talking on the phone, supporting our clients and making a difference; as well as having a passion for learning and looking for the opportunity to contribute to a rapidly growing organization in the travel tech industry, then we would love to hear from you.
The ideal candidate would possess:
- BSc/MSc in Tourism, Business Administration or relevant background would be a plus
- Exposure in start-up environment
- High degree of ownership, work ethic and a “can-do” attitude
- Customer success experience and mindset
- Strong communication, listening, priority management and organization skills
- Excellent command of English language, and knowledge of other foreign languages is considered a plus
- Knowledge of customer support tools, will be a plus
- Good computer skills and confident user of MS Office (PowerPoint, excel)
- Passion for providing excellent service
- Competitive compensation schemes
- Ongoing professional development and training opportunities
- Collaborative and supportive work environment
All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.
Webhotelier collects and processes personal data in accordance with applicable data protection laws. If you are a European Job Applicant see the privacy notice for further details.